Pages

11/23/2011

Cattish Updates

I doubt anyone cares, but since it's my blog and I can talk about what I want to, the new kitty gets to go to the vet today for a kitten checkup. Will certainly get dewormed, and who know what kinds of immunizations. As my mother said: "It may be a barn cat, but that doesn't mean I want it to die of a cold the first week we have it."

Oh, and the vet was told the cat's name was Fractal, so that's official, at least. Though another name I thought up that would be good for anyone who is looking is "Velcro."

2 comments:

doubletrouble said...

It's inevitable.
Once you get a cat, the cat-blogging commences.
It's a rule, I believe.

bluesun said...

Maybe I should have called him Shub-Nigurrath, for once cat blogging begins, madness can not be far behind...