Pages

6/16/2011

Hey, old guys

Just because I'm a youngster with a snub-nosed revolver doesn't mean that I'm a total moron, and when I'm asking to see grips at your gunshow booth and instead you ask to see my gun, go on to say that you've never heard of pocket carry, and then stuff my gun (properly cleared and zip-tied, thankfully) down the front of your pants, pronouncing "This is how We used to do it back when," forgive me if I proceed to smile, nod, and completely ignore anything else you say while politely recollecting my gun and leaving...

10 comments:

North said...

Um. Inappropriate touching!

kx59 said...

that made this old guy laugh.
btw, your snub nose revolver got weinered.

Butch Cassidy said...

I didn't know that your j-frame was willing to go quite that far for a new set of grips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9U34uPjz-g

Sorry...I'll go to bed now.

bluesun said...

I don't think it was "willing" so much as it was molested... and it isn't even dressed in pretty clothes!

Tam said...

Oh, ick!

I'd have asked him if he had anything to wipe his nasty crotch crickets off my poor gun.


WV: "flanqu" Maneuver recommended by Sun Tzu.

DaddyBear said...

Did he at least buy it dinner first? Or did he just do the full Clinton and drop trou on the poor thing?

doubletrouble said...

Tamalanch, lad.

Anonymous said...

I could never touch that gun again.

Nobody wants to shake hands with Mr. Winky.

bluesun said...

All hail the great and benevolent Tam, whose followers are multitude and come and go at her whim!

jakeblade said...

It's a Tamalanche!